geode-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Schuchardt <bschucha...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Time to starting thinking about cutting the 1.11 release branch?
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2019 19:07:54 GMT
I have some backward compatibility work in membership that I want to
complete for 1.11.  Doing so will remove the need to keep a bunch of
other backward-compatibility code around and simplify things in the
membership packages.

--geode wiki <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Release+Schedule>

> Oct 25 sounds like a good date to plan around!
>
> As much as I would love to volunteer again, this would be a really fantastic opportunity
for a new committer who hasn’t done a release before.  Don’t be shy!  No prior experience
required!