geode-dev mailing list archives

From Jens Deppe <jde...@pivotal.io>
Subject [DISCUSS] add GEODE-7079 to release/1.9.2
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2019 17:39:02 GMT
On behalf of Juan I'm requesting approval to add GEODE-7079 to release/1.9.2

The original justification is:

Long story short: GEODE-7079 can be hit by *spring-data-geode* users that
restart a member configured with a persistent asynchronous event queue
(with conflation enabled) without pausing the event processor. The ability
to pause the event processor is what we're mainly adding in 1.9.2, that's
why I believe this fix should also be included.

Thanks
--Jens