geode-dev mailing list archives

From Nabarun Nag <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - Upgrading from Spring 4 to Spring 5
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2019 20:35:38 GMT
Hi Udo,
Maven has the latest as 5.2.0.RELEASE as the latest version.  In the
Dependency.groovy file, we have been putting the full version number. Hence
I am guessing you are suggesting we put 5.2.0.RELEASE?

What about the status of the following dependencies?

'org.springframework.hateoas', name: 'spring-hateoas', version:
'0.25.0.RELEASE'
'org.springframework.ldap', name: 'spring-ldap-core', version:
'2.3.2.RELEASE'
'org.springframework.shell', name: 'spring-shell', version: '1.2.0.RELEASE'

Regards
Naba