geode-dev mailing list archives

From Nabarun Nag <n...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: [PSA] Github branch protection
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2019 21:24:49 GMT
Hi, Geode dev Community,

This is an announcement that the GitHub branch protection rules are *now
active* on develop branch for Apache Geode.

The following rules are currently active :
- Require pull request reviews before merging - at least 1
- Require status checks to pass before merging
     [Only for
                - concourse-ci/Build
               - concourse-ci/UnitTestOpenJDK11
               - concourse-ci/UnitTestOpenJDK8
               - concourse-ci/StressNewTestOpenJDK11]

After we stabilize the remaining test suites, we can add them to these rule
sets.

Also reminding the community to use squash merge while closing pull
requests.

Regards
Naba