geode-dev mailing list archives

From Owen Nichols <onich...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Blocking merge button in PR
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2019 19:17:53 GMT
Do you have a recent example of a PR that was merged despite failed PR checks, which then broke
the build?

At last discussion, one concern raised was providing a way that anyone in the community could
re-trigger a failed PR check if it hit an unrelated flaky failure.

Let’s be sure we've identified the problem before assuming the solution.  Apache values
people over process.