geode-dev mailing list archives

From Anthony Baker <aba...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] GEODE-7241 - make Jar not War?
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2019 17:53:20 GMT
Thanks for the reminder.  If these files are required to start a geode member, I agree they
should be published artifacts.  Perhaps there’s a better way to pull them in…but this
seems like the best option for now.

Anthony

> On Sep 25, 2019, at 10:22 AM, Udo Kohlmeyer <ukohlmeyer@pivotal.io> wrote:
>
> @Anthony. Ticket was updated.. In a nutshell, to run integration tests, using the REST
endpoints, requires the starting of the server with and embedded web-server.

> As all tests run on dependency management only and don't have access to a downloaded
product, the HTTP endpoints are not part of the dependency. These are added in by including
the WAR files from mavenCentral.