geode-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Schuchardt <bschucha...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Lingering Geode 1.10.0 release issues
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2019 17:12:43 GMT
Some backward-compatibility tests are using string comparisons on
versions, which isn't working well with our new "1.10.0".  Others are
converting version strings into numbers, so 1.10.0 becomes 1100.  That's
working okay but is also a time-bomb.  I'm changing the tests to use a
new TestVersion class that knows how to work with major.minor.patch strings.