geode-dev mailing list archives

From Udo Kohlmeyer <...@apache.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Geode 1.10.0.RC2
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2019 19:01:01 GMT
Given that 1.8, 1.9 are currently publishing the jar's to the maven
central, instead of wars, I can only assume that 1.10 would do the same.

Also, given that everyone is surprised by this, means that we have not
address this issue.

Until we can confirm that we would publish war files instead of jars for
geode-web and geode-web-api, I will have to vote. This of course would
change once this issue is resolved.

-1

--Udo