geode-dev mailing list archives

From Udo Kohlmeyer <ukohlme...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Geode 1.10.0.RC2
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2019 21:17:25 GMT
I'm going to change my vote to "+1".

This is an issue that needs to be resolved. I would have preferred 1.10,
but maybe it is good enough to have it fixed in 1.11.

@Robert, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-7241 is the JIRA
you were looking for.

We definitely have to fix this issue for 1.9.x, so 1.9.2 will require
this fix.

--Udo