geode-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Schuchardt <bschucha...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Geode 1.9.1 RC1
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2019 15:53:13 GMT
I also missed this vote email.  Dan is right that creating the v1.9.1
Version instance was unnecessary.  I don't think it hurts anything per
se but it does unnecessarily consume a serialization version ordinal.
That will leave us with only 3 (102, 103 and 104) if we *ever* need to
issue more 1.9 patches.  I recommend removing that Version and leaving
the serialization version at 1.9.0 for this release.