geode-dev mailing list archives

From Alberto Bustamante Reyes <alberto.bustamante.re...@est.tech>
Subject Travis-ci & geode-native repo
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2019 14:42:38 GMT
Hi,

I have a question about the CI of the Geode C++ client. I would like to set up Travis on a
fork of the geode-native repo. I thought that the only requirements to do so was to grant
permissions to the repo, but our travis tasks are failing due to the execution timeout is
50 minutes.

I dont see in the travis.yaml any configuration about timeouts and I cannot find any option
to change that in Travis page. Could it be that geode-native repo is not using the free version
of Travis so it has a longer timeout? I have seen that tasks takes aprox 1 hour and a half.

Thanks!

Alberto B.