geode-dev mailing list archives

From Owen Nichols <onich...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Fix for NPE during forceDisconnect candidate for 1.10.0
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2019 17:57:50 GMT
Hi Kirk and Mark, thank you for bringing your concern.

Our “critical fixes” rule allows critical fixes to be brought to the release branch by
proposal on the dev list, as you have just done.  If there is consensus from the Geode community
that this NPE fix satisfies the “critical fixes” rule, Dick or I will be happy to bring
it to the 1.10.0 release branch.

-Owen