geode-dev mailing list archives

From Anilkumar Gingade <aging...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] should the DISTRIBUTED_NO_ACK Scope be deprecated?
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2019 20:39:40 GMT
The use-cases I can think of are edge, mesh, IOT related, large scale
streaming services where data consistency or data loss (for sometime) is
not a concern; the edge/mesh computing are getting traction now a
day....Geode also supports early-ack option which gives better throughput
compare to distributed-ack ; considering that the distributed-no-ack could
be deprecated.

-Anil.