geode-dev mailing list archives

From Owen Nichols <onich...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Another change for 1.10.0 release
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2019 17:28:36 GMT
Hi Dan, thank you for bringing your concern.

Our “critical fixes” rule allows critical fixes to be brought to the release branch by
proposal on the dev list [as you have just done].  If there is consensus from the Geode community
that this GEODE-7055 fix satisfies the “critical fixes” rule, Dick or I will be happy
to bring it to the 1.10.0 release branch.

-Owen