geode-dev mailing list archives

From Udo Kohlmeyer <...@apache.com>
Subject Re: Proposal to include GEODE-7088 and GEODE-7089 in 1.10.0
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2019 22:17:29 GMT
In order to better understand this request:

Is this an existing issue?

Why is it more critical to squeeze it into an existing (almost release)
version of Apache Geode?

What guarantees do we have that this fix makes the application more
stable compared to adding another hidden issue, which we will discover
in another few weeks from now?

--Udo