geode-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Barrett <jbarr...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL]: Improve OQL Method Invocation Security
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2019 16:46:05 GMT
So if we don’t want to use the Java built in SecurityManager to solve this, because we feel
it's too big or too inflexible for our needs, have other projects implemented something we
can borrow? We can’t be the first to need something like this if Java’s solution isn’t
a good fit.

Again I want to avoid inventing something new. What prior art is out there?