geode-dev mailing list archives

From Travis CI <bui...@travis-ci.org>
Subject Broken: apache/geode-native#1991 (develop - b85c936)
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2019 21:56:30 GMT
Build Update for apache/geode-native
-------------------------------------

Build: #1991

Duration: 10 mins and 26 secs
Commit: b85c936 (develop)
Author: Blake Bender
Message: GEODE-6914: Replace libxml with xerces-c in CacheXmlParser (#501)

- Replaced libxml references with Xerces.
- Removed dead code.
- Add xerces-c project back into dependencies.  This was pulled in 11/2017, but we're switching
to using it in product code now
- Templatize function pointers using std::function
- Remove unused endPdx method
- Rename member variables to conform to our conventions
- Move getFactoryFunc into Utils where it belongs
- Added negative test case to verify we assert if missing required attribute
- GEODE-6914: Apply correct compiler settings to Xerces
- GEODE-6914: Disable schema validation for the time being
- Add alias for xerces-c to CMakeLists, update reference to it
- Mark Xerces headers as system headers
- Spell out 'function' in getFactoryFunction
- Corresponding formatting changes
- Add a CacheXmlParser test that loads a cache.xml with a bad schema and assert it doesn't
throw, i.e. we're not validating schemas

Co-authored-by: Matthew Reddington <mreddington@pivotal.io>
Co-authored-by: Mike Martell <mmartell@pivotal.io>
Co-authored-by: Jacob Barrett <jbarrett@pivotal.io>

View the changeset: https://github.com/apache/geode-native/compare/037a9ffdbeca...b85c9366ccb0