geode-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Grisham <agris...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Assigning Jira Issues
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2019 17:01:57 GMT
Great, truly appreciate it! I’ll keep that in mind and will reach out as needed. Thank you!

> On Jul 29, 2019, at 1:00 PM, Owen Nichols <onichols@pivotal.io> wrote:
>
> You are now assigned :)
>
> By the way, this ticket is in an area of code I’m familiar with.  Feel free to reach
out to me if you have any questions or for code review.

>> On Jul 29, 2019, at 9:55 AM, Owen Nichols <onichols@pivotal.io <mailto:onichols@pivotal.io>>
wrote:

>> Welcome to the Geode community, Alex!  We’d love to have your help looking at this
ticket.

>> I wasn’t able to find an existing Jira account for “agrisham”.  To use Geode
JIRA, you first need to sign up <https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa>
for an apache account, then I can add permissions to that account and assign GEODE-6805 to
you.

>> -Owen
>>
>>> On Jul 29, 2019, at 8:18 AM, Alex Grisham <agrisham@pivotal.io <mailto:agrisham@pivotal.io>>
wrote:

>>> Hello Team,
>>>
>>> I’m looking to start contributing to the Geode project and was hoping someone
could assign Geode issue #6805 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-6805 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-6805>
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-6805 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-6805>>)
to me as I don’t have the permissions myself. My username is agrisham. If there is anything
else I need to do prior to this, please let me know.