geode-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Murmann <amurm...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] RFC 0: Lightweight RFC Process
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2019 23:26:37 GMT
Hi everyone,

I am proposing a new process that is aimed to address some of the issues
we've recently encountered in making collective decisions. The process I am
proposing would use pull request to discuss proposals.

To demonstrate the process, I submitted my proposal as a pull request
<https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/3706>. While this email has the
[DISCUSS] label, I ask to *please keep all discussions on the PR
<https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/3706>* to test drive the proposed
process. There already is a healthy discussion on the PR, including if the
process in general should take place via a PR.

Thanks!