geode-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Smith <dsm...@pivotal.io>
Subject Geode release steps
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2019 20:56:48 GMT
Hi devs,

I'm looking at trying to automate some of the geode release steps, but one
thing I noticed is that we are inconsistent about when or if we create a
release branch in our different repos that we release (geode,
geode-examples, geode-native). For geode, we create a branch when we start
the release process. For geode-examples and native, we just grab the latest
develop when we create a release candidate.

Is there any reason why we shouldn't consistently create a release branch
in all of these repos at the same time?

-Dan