geode-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Barrett <jbarr...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: InternalCacheTransactionManager2PC removed from public API
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2019 13:55:26 GMT
Sorry for the delay.

In the initial source grant it inadvertently in the public headers. Prior to the 1.x release
of Geode Native it was move internal where it belongs. There is currently no way in Geode
Native to get access to the two phases commit transaction manager. This is an oversight that
should be corrected. Please open a JIRA asking for public API support for two phase commit
transactions.

Thanks,
Jake