geode-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Smith <dsm...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] removal of geode-json module
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2019 18:38:33 GMT
Huh, it looks like org.skyscreamer.jsonassert.JSONAssert is actually
dependent that vaadin artifact anyway, but we *excluded* it our geode-junit
build file! That's why you are getting a runtime error. Maybe just remove
the exclusion.

>From geode-junit:

compile('org.skyscreamer:jsonassert') {
  exclude module: 'android-json'