geode-dev mailing list archives

From Sai Boorlagadda <sai.boorlaga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Proposal to re-cut Geode 1.9.0 release branch
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2019 00:08:34 GMT
I would like to resolve the issue around NOTICE and LICENSE files related
to new/removed dependencies on develop, which I have a PR[1] open and would
need some guidance.
There is some feedback provided by Dick earlier this week and I would like
to see if I can get some help.

[1] https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/3313

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 12:43 PM Dale Emery <demery@pivotal.io> wrote:

> > On Mar 20, 2019, at 11:25 AM, Alexander Murmann <ajmurmann@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Dale, is there any downside to making these changes in 1.10 other than
> > plainly having them later?
>
> I don’t think so, but I’d want to hear Dan’s opinion on that, given that
> his approval of our PR was contingent on our promise to do it.
>
> FYI, the additional work to improve usability is non-trivial, which is why
> we haven’t done it already.
>
> —
> Dale Emery
> demery@pivotal.io
>

> > On Mar 20, 2019, at 11:25 AM, Alexander Murmann <ajmurmann@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Dale, is there any downside to making these changes in 1.10 other than
> > plainly having them later?
> >
> > On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 11:15 AM Dave Barnes <dbarnes@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> >> geode-native is ready to into the 1.9 release candidate build.

> are
> >> into

> >> not

API