geode-dev mailing list archives

From Anthony Baker <aba...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Dependency review for release 1.9.0
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2019 17:34:37 GMT
Looks a number of the new dependencies came in transitively with the guava version bump.

> On Feb 27, 2019, at 5:32 PM, Anthony Baker <abaker@pivotal.io> wrote:
>
> I was reviewing the release branch and noticed a number of new dependencies have been
added since the last release.  When you add a new dependency, please review and follow the
project license guide [1].  In particular, update the LICENSE file in geode-assembly/src/main/dist
depending on the license type.

> Currently we need to update the LICENSE file with the additional MIT/BSD/CDDL dependencies.
 We may also need to update NOTICE files.  There’s also a version conflict with multiple
versions of Jackson in use (2.9.6 / 2.9.8).