geode-dev mailing list archives

From Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org>
Subject Adding integrationTest src set to geode-dunit
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2019 23:03:03 GMT
The usual geode src sets like integrationTest don't already exist in some
modules such as geode-dunit.

I'm trying to write a new IntegrationTest but simply creating the
directories and placing a new .java file in it doesn't seem to work.

geode-dunit/src/integrationTest/java/org/apache/geode/test/junit/rules/DiskDirRuleIntegrationTest.java

I've looked at geode-dunit/build.gradle and it's not clear what to add
there if anything. The only src sets currently in geode-dunit are:

geode-dunit/src/distributedTest
geode-dunit/src/main
geode-dunit/src/test

How do I add integrationTest so that it a) compiles, b) is added to my IJ
project, and 3) actually runs in CI and precheckin?