geode-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Schuchardt <bschucha...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Very red CI -> Hold merges, please
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2019 22:20:37 GMT
I'm looking into the locator test failures.  I recently changed those
tests to make them not depend on the old JUnit4DistributedTestCase and
they lost some settings along the way.  There's also a real problem with
Geode that this test is exposing because of that change, so I'd like to
NOT fix these failures by changing the test's settings.

Unfortunately I need to run some serious regression tests to make sure I
haven't broken anything.  That will delay any fix until tomorrow at the
earliest.