geode-dev mailing list archives

From Udo Kohlmeyer <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Preventing new build warnings
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2019 22:08:57 GMT
So, to reduce the number of new warnings, are we then going to
standardize on JDK versions? i.e, we only build with JDK 8 build 192 and
JDK11 build 03, because changes in JDK can introduce warnings.

I'm all for reducing warnings, but they are warnings. Don't think we
need to error, or break on them.

-1 for break build on warnings.

--Udo