geode-dev mailing list archives

From Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org>
Subject Using gradlew --tests runs test class twice
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2018 18:53:29 GMT
So, based on the output that I see from gradle when I execute this:

$ ./gradlew geode-core:integrationTest --tests AnalyzeSerializablesJUnitTest

...gradle apparently runs the test class twice. I say this because this is
my output:

94% EXECUTING [1m 21s]

geode-core:integrationTest > 3 tests completed

geode-core:integrationTest > Executing test
org.apache.geode.codeAnalysis.AnalyzeSerializablesJUnitTest

After running it once and reporting that it completed, it then executes the
entire test class a 2nd time.

Anyone know enough gradle to fix our files to prevent this?