geode-dev mailing list archives

From Sai Boorlagadda <sai.boorlaga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Geode 1.8.0 RC2
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2018 07:19:45 GMT
-0

- Ran examples
- Building geode from source distribution or release branch consistently
fails 1 unit test
org.apache.geode.internal.cache.partitioned.rebalance.PartitionedRegionLoadModelJUnitTest
> testRedundancySatisfactionPreferRemoteIp FAILED

As CI is green on unit tests, I am considering this to do with my
environment. If someone has already seen this and has a solution I can go
with +1.

Sai