geode-dev mailing list archives

From Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] LGTM on pull requests
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2018 22:33:00 GMT
FindBugs is another one that could potentially help some. I get tired of
adding reviews that say "Please change this member variable to be private"
-- tools like LGTM and FindBugs can help guide us to better code and
prevent us from losing ground in something like the improvements you all
have made for LGTM. Thanks by the way!