geode-dev mailing list archives

From Udo Kohlmeyer <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lombok
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2018 22:32:09 GMT
I know that this is "pedantic".. but to me "isDiskSynchronous" reads
better than "getDiskSynchronous"

but in the end, it returns the declared field.

Kotlin's data class on the other plays a little "nicer".

If you define the field as "isDiskSynchronous" the generated getter is
"isDiskSynchronous()". Would Lombok respect similar semantics?

--Udo