geode-dev mailing list archives

From Udo Kohlmeyer <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 2 minute gateway startup time due to GEODE-5591
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2018 00:09:02 GMT
Imo (and I'm coming in cold)... We are NOT officially supporting Alpine
linux (yet), which is the basis for this ticket, maybe push this to a
later release?

I prefer us getting out the fixes we have and release a more optimal
version of GEODE-5591 later.

IF this is a bug that will affect us on EVERY linux distro, then we
should fix, otherwise, I vote to push it to 1.8

--Udo