geode-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Barrett <jbarr...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: GitHub PR notifications
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2018 03:19:26 GMT
Must we get spammed with every thing that happens? It seems to me a log in GitHub, JIRA and
email is obscene.

All this email we get now just gets bulk deleted and I often miss important conversations.
If we move it all to another email group and nobody registers for it then what’s the point.
I say let the GitHub and JIRA logs stay where they are and leave email for real conversations.

-Jake

issues@g.a.o <mailto:issues@g.a.o>.

>> On Aug 23, 2018, at 8:10 PM, Jacob Barrett <jbarrett@pivotal.io> wrote:
>>
>> I am pretty sure all PRs are logged to JIRA and then emailed from JIRA.
>>
>>> On Aug 23, 2018, at 8:06 PM, Anthony Baker <abaker@pivotal.io> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I read a lot of PR emails from Geode, but I was noticing that those are not being
archived on a public Geode mailing list.  Is that correct?