geode-dev mailing list archives

From Ernest Burghardt <eburgha...@pivotal.io>
Subject [DISCUSS] Streamline return value from RemoteQuery
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2018 23:06:34 GMT
Currently, geode-native's query::execute returns a
shared_ptr<SelectResults> and
that pointer can be either ResultSet or StructSet.

RemoteQuery::execute contains logical code to determine with QueryResults
are greater than 0... We should look at removing this logic and only
returning StructSets
This allows removal of ResultSet which will streamline the API and
associated code...

This duality is unnecessary and should be removed.
I am proposing that the results only return  StructSet

Best,
EB