geode-dev mailing list archives

From Sai Boorlagadda <sai.boorlaga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Public API for Cluster Configuration
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2018 17:55:06 GMT
I have few comments:

1, What is ClusterElement/RegionElement interfaces used for?

2. I see that using unary mutator one can mutate both cache and region
configurations, so the methods in ClusterConfigurationService can be
getClusterConfig and updateClusterConfig? The naming is debatable as region
configuration is part of CacheConfig, so technically user is updating
CacheConfig even for region changes and changing a group's configuration is
not cluster configuration. So I think updateCacheConfig is a better name
than updateClusterConfig?