geode-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Schuchardt <bschucha...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Naming unit tests and integration tests
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2018 19:55:20 GMT
These seem like sensible ideas to me.  I especially don't like tests
named after bug numbers.  I do like a pointer to relevant tickets in
test comments/javadocs though.

We also have DUnitTest.  Some designation in the name that it's using
the dunit infrastructure is often useful to me.  Having to open a file
to see that it's a DistributedTest vs a regular unit test could make
life more difficult.  Putting them in their own source tree would help
with that.