geode-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Farcovich <Daniel.Farcov...@amdocs.com>
Subject RE: sun.misc.ObjectInputFilter in rel/v1.4.0
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2018 14:51:35 GMT
I see sun.misc.ObjectInputFilter is available since java 9:
https://docs.oracle.com/javase/9/docs/api/java/io/ObjectInputFilter.html
Looks like this is a backward compatibility break :(

From: Daniel Farcovich
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 4:19 PM
To: dev@geode.apache.org
Cc: Gregory Vortman <Gregory.Vortman@Amdocs.com>
Subject: sun.misc.ObjectInputFilter in rel/v1.4.0

Hi
We are facing a compilation error on geode-core/src/main/java/org/apache/geode/internal/ObjectInputStreamFilterWrapper.java
sun.misc.ObjectInputFilter can't be found since we use java 8.
Has anyone encountered this in rel/v1.4.0?

Thanks,
Daniel
to the Amdocs policy statement,

you may review at https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer <https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer>