geode-dev mailing list archives

From Swapnil Bawaskar <sbawas...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: 1.3.0 release
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2017 16:31:16 GMT
Hi All,
We actually have gone up from 11 to 15 issues tagged for release with 1.3.
Based on recent activity (or lack there of) and features not related to
Security, I think we should not wait for the following issues for 1.3: (I
will remove 1.3 labels for these if there are no concerns in 72 hours)
GEODE-3563 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-3563> SSL socket
handling problems in TCPConduit run
GEODE-3521 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-3521> Allow region
set op to bootstrap JTA
GEODE-3622 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-3622> The first
HeapLRU evictions on large region can consume high amounts of CPU
GEODE-3705 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-3705> New client
protocol: Implement handshake
GEODE-3682 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-3682> Trace
displaying incorrect indexes being used
GEODE-3637 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-3637>
configureClientSSLSocket
call can block Acceptor thread

Which brings us down to the following 8:
GEODE-2817 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-2817> Have the
function author determine what permissions the function execution requires
GEODE-2919 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-2919> Provide finer
grained security
GEODE-3190 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-3190> CI failure:
org.apache.geode.internal.cache.Bug48182JUnitTest.test48182WithRegionDestroy
GEODE-3495 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-3495> Review and
update dependencies for 1.3.0
GEODE-3621 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-3621> Revert
breaking changes in SecurityManager
GEODE-3628 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-3628> fix required
permission for lucene query
GEODE-3685 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-3685> MBean
wrappers are not always applied correctly
GEODE-3723 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-3723> Reconsider
using Optional<String> as the parameter for getRequiredPermissions