geode-dev mailing list archives

From Jagdish Mirani <jmir...@pivotal.io>
Subject Geode sessions at SpringOne Platform conference
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2017 17:22:39 GMT
Hello Geode contributors:
As you most likely already know, we're folding the next Geode Summit into
the upcoming SpringOne Platform conference. We're working through some
great session proposals, and we'll keep adding the accepted sessions to the
Geode page on the SpringOne Platform site.

https://springoneplatform.io/geode

I would like to promote the Geode coverage at this event on the Apache
Geode site; the most appropriate placement is probably on the community
page:
http://geode.apache.org/community/

<http://geode.apache.org/community/>It would also be great to get a banner
on the home page, if this is appropriate.

Who can help with editing the Apache Geode site to include this?

--
Regards
Jag