geode-dev mailing list archives

From Jagdish Mirani <jmir...@pivotal.io>
Subject Recording of Geode Clubhouse - Lucene Text Search in Geode 1.2
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2017 23:37:22 GMT
Hi All:
If you missed our Geode Clubhouse webinar at which Diane Hardman of Pivotal
Product Management covers the Lucene Text Search feature in Geode 1.2, then
you can still access a recording of this webinar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JWX_S8yWQA&index=14&list=PL62pIycqXx-R6IxZBlFyD_gq1EwT5CGE-

As mentioned, we have created a Geode virtual track at out SpringOne
Platform conference, from Dec 4th thru Dec 7th. The Geode sessions have not
yet been published on the event site, but you can find out more about the
event in general:
https://springoneplatform.io/

We're creating a separate page on this site for you to easily find all the
Geode presentations. Hope to see you there.

--
Regards
Jag