geode-dev mailing list archives

From Roi Apelker <Roi.Apel...@amdocs.com>
Subject RE: continuous query internal mechanism
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2017 07:27:17 GMT
Shukriya

What is the difference between registered events and CQ events?

-----Original Message-----
From: Anilkumar Gingade [mailto:agingade@pivotal.io]
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2017 10:12 PM
To: dev@geode.apache.org
Subject: Re: continuous query internal mechanism

CQ Processing on server side is same for all clients (Java, C++)...

The subscription events are sent to client as ClientUpdateMessage, which holds information
about registered events and CQ events. The client process this and updates/invokes the client
side cache/listeners with respective event. Look into ClientUpdateMessageImpl and CacheClientUpdater
(for client side processing).

-Anil.

you may review at https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer <https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer>