geode-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Smith <dsm...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Geode "minor minor" versions
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 19:58:28 GMT
Hi Roi,

> Is there any plan to release a 1.1.2, or a 1.2.1, or will this be simply
> an "ad hoc" situation, such that only an important bug fix will trigger
> it... I understand now that this is the case.

That's exactly it. We'll only release a newer minor revision of older
version of geode if there is a bug fix that the PMC decides is important
enough that we need to patch that old version. Hopefully we won't see too
many of those :)

Currently we're trying to get 1.2 out the door and the next planned release
is 1.3.

-Dan