geode-dev mailing list archives

From Anthony Baker <aba...@pivotal.io>
Subject 1.2.0 release branch
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2017 00:25:53 GMT
I created a release branch for v1.2.0:
	release/1.2.0

The branch point is this commit:

commit d1ec508ee628f75d1f26dbfd6db5a237745623b5
Author: Kirk Lund <klund@apache.org>
Date:   Thu May 18 13:28:38 2017 -0700

    GEODE-2632: refactoring preparations for SecurityService and BaseCommand changes

The version on /develop has been bumped to 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT.  Please set the ‘Fix Version’
in JIRA accordingly.

If you have changes that need to be part of the 1.2.0 release please cherry-pick them onto
the release/1.2.0 branch.  Currently I only see these issue marked for 1.2.0:

GEODE-2661
GEODE-2892
GEODE-2908
GEODE-2979

Based on the dev list traffic it looks like there are more changes coming.  GEODE-3003 may
also be worth looking into.  If there is anything else please make sure there is a JIRA and
let me know.

Please begin calling out release-worthy notes:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Release+Notes

Thanks,
Anthony