geode-dev mailing list archives

From Dinesh Akhand <dines...@amdocs.com>
Subject RE: Need information about FunctionStatistics
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2017 14:36:40 GMT
Hi ,

I have registered all function stats to JMX by creating new bean.

But need to know what Is the correct place register this bean.

I did like this :

public void handleFunctionCreation() throws ManagementException {

      Map<String, Function> functionMap =  FunctionService.getRegisteredFunctions();

      logger.info("akhand :functionMap:"+functionMap.size());

      for(String funid :functionMap.keySet())

                             {

                Function functionDetail= functionMap.get(funid);

          FunctionStatsMBeanBridge functionStatsMBeanBridge = new FunctionStatsMBeanBridge(functionDetail,cacheImpl,
service);

          FunctionStatsMXBean functionBean = new FunctionStatsMBean(functionStatsMBeanBridge);

          ObjectName senderObjectName = MBeanJMXAdapter.getFunctionStatsMBeanName(

                      cacheImpl.getDistributedSystem().getDistributedMember(), funid);

          ObjectName changedFunctionMBeanName = service.registerInternalMBean(functionBean,
senderObjectName);

          service.federate(changedFunctionMBeanName, FunctionStatsMXBean.class, true);

                             }

}

But from where I need to call this method .

Currently I called above method from ManagementListener.java

      case CACHE_SERVER_START:

        CacheServer startedServer = (CacheServer) resource;

        adapter.handleCacheServerStart(startedServer);

        adapter.handleFunctionCreation();

        break;

Please suggest.

Thanks,