geode-dev mailing list archives

From Dinesh Akhand <dines...@amdocs.com>
Subject RE: Need information about FunctionStatistics
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2017 13:13:52 GMT
Hi Team,

Problem Solved ,

Function Stats works fine if function is associated with JVM . else it will display 0 .

Thanks,
Dinesh Akhand

From: Dinesh Akhand
Sent: Friday, June 9, 2017 4:34 PM
To: dev@geode.apache.org; 'boglesby@pivotal.io' <boglesby@pivotal.io>
Subject: RE: Need information about FunctionStatistics

Hi Barry,

Yes , I can see the function statics in VSD  but looks like

All the stats are 0 .  not even for single function stats are correct .

   FunctionExecution, 2265, FunctionServiceStatistics: "2017/06/07 12:11:09.201 IDT" samples=502

  functionExecutionsCompleted operations/sec: samples=501 min=0 max=0.2 average=0 stddev=0.01
last=0

  functionExecutionsCompletedProcessingTime nanoseconds/sec: samples=501 min=0 max=190219.8
average=379.68 stddev=8498.39 last=0

  functionExecutionsRunning operations: samples=502 min=0 max=0 average=0 stddev=0 last=0

  resultsSentToResultCollector operations/sec: samples=501 min=0 max=0.2 average=0 stddev=0.01
last=0

  resultsReceived operations/sec: samples=501 min=0 max=0 average=0 stddev=0 last=0

  functionExecutionCalls operations/sec: samples=501 min=0 max=0.2 average=0 stddev=0.01 last=0

  functionExecutionsHasResultCompletedProcessingTime nanoseconds/sec: samples=501 min=0 max=190219.8
average=379.68 stddev=8498.39 last=0

  functionExecutionsHasResultRunning operations: samples=502 min=0 max=0 average=0 stddev=0
last=0

  functionExecutionsExceptions operations/sec: samples=501 min=0 max=0 average=0 stddev=0
last=0

Can you please confirm function stats values are correct in your case.

Thanks,

Dinesh Akhand