geode-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Barrett <jbarr...@pivotal.io>
Subject [DISCUSS] Using Pull Requests over Review Board
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 01:42:35 GMT
All,

I would like to discuss transitioning all code reviews to pull requests
over using review board. For non-committer community members we ask them to
make pull requests against the mirrored GitHub repo. Some committers use
pull requests for their own work reviews while others use review board. I
propose that we just use on and that the one we use be pull requests. It
would give us a single source of history for reviews, a single model to
understand for reviewers and committers and keep workflow consistent with
all contributors, committers or not.

-Jake