geode-dev mailing list archives

From Anthony Baker <aba...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: flakyTest on Jenkins
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2017 21:54:53 GMT
So I finally got some time to look into this again!  I split the flakyTest target [3] [4] out
of the Geode-nightly [1] and Geode-release [2] jobs.  The *-flaky jobs will always run after
the parent job even if it was not successful.

If you see something amiss, please let me know.

Thanks,
Anthony

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/Geode-nightly/
[2] https://builds.apache.org/job/Geode-nightly-flaky/