geode-dev mailing list archives

From Anthony Baker <aba...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: release 1.2
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2017 15:42:22 GMT
Got it, thanks!

Anthony

> On Jun 10, 2017, at 7:15 PM, Udo Kohlmeyer <ukohlmeyer@pivotal.io> wrote:
>
> I thought we had moved GEODE-3052 to a later release, given that we have a work around
for this.

> --Udo
>

> On 6/10/17 10:15, Anthony Baker wrote:
>> Status update:
>>
>> We have 2 issues left:  GEODE-3054 and GEODE-3052.  We also had a clean run of the
Geode-release jenkins job.  So as soon as we can finish off these issues and get another clean
run through Jenkins I’ll create a release candidate.  How does early next week sound?

>> Anthony
>>
>>> On Jun 8, 2017, at 5:38 PM, Anthony Baker <abaker@pivotal.io> wrote:
>>>
>>> Sounds good.  Please cherry-pick these changes onto release/1.2.0 when ready.
>>>
>>> Anthony

a bug that was introduced in the recent changes to the Gfsh parser, and affects Windows pathnames
specified in options to gfsh commands.

under review now and has passed new tests and is in precheckin testing.