geode-dev mailing list archives

From Roi Apelker <Roi.Apel...@amdocs.com>
Subject RE: GEODE and GEODE-native compatibility
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 11:15:56 GMT
Thanks Jake :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacob Barrett [mailto:jbarrett@pivotal.io]
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2017 4:07 PM
To: dev@geode.apache.org
Subject: Re: GEODE and GEODE-native compatibility

You asked the same question on the user list on 5/21. In case you didn't get my reply I'll
send the same answer.

There have been no official Geode release of Geode Native but the current development branch
is known to work with Geode server 1.0 and 1.1.

-Jake

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 5, 2017, at 2:49 AM, Roi Apelker <Roi.Apelker@amdocs.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am using both the GEODE and GEODE native libraries, and since the native library has
no numbered version I am wondering if there are any compatibility issues.

> Will the native library work with versions 1.0.0 and 1.1.1 seamlessly?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Roi
>
> This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and
subject to the Amdocs policy statement,