geode-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Barrett <jbarr...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: GEODE and GEODE-native compatibility
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 13:07:16 GMT
You asked the same question on the user list on 5/21. In case you didn't get my reply I'll
send the same answer.

There have been no official Geode release of Geode Native but the current development branch
is known to work with Geode server 1.0 and 1.1.

-Jake

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 5, 2017, at 2:49 AM, Roi Apelker <Roi.Apelker@amdocs.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am using both the GEODE and GEODE native libraries, and since the native library has
no numbered version I am wondering if there are any compatibility issues.

> Will the native library work with versions 1.0.0 and 1.1.1 seamlessly?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Roi
>
> This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and
subject to the Amdocs policy statement,